Monday, December 7, 2009

SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SORRY!!!! DayBook-Week 8

Yes...I know it's been two weeks! I missed last week, but I had NO time to do it! Yesterday I didn't even get on the computer! I will make up for it during sometime....I don't cqare if it's in the middle of the week!!!



Date...December 7
Starting time...4:27PM Eastern Time
Mood...HAPPY!
Outside my window...SNOWING!!! For the FIRST time since OCTOBER! LOL...
I'm thinking...Snow....and make-up horse riding tonight!
I'm reading...Huckleberry Finn....
I'm listening to...The toilet flush....
I'm wearing...school uniform
Yesterday, I...finished a sleepover with a friend! and went to my grandma's!
I'm excited for...Tonight! HORSE BACK RIDING!
I'm sad because...I wish I had it yesterday because now it is going to be DARK out!
I'm hungry for...s'mores
The song stuck inside my head is... Breathless
I want...a longer weekend
I love...SNOW!
I loathe...the coldness
This week, my goal is... To try to forget the past in fights!
Did I meet last week's goal?...YES! I got REALLY good marks!!
Ending time...4:30PM Eastern Time



Okay! It SNOWED! The snow didn't stick to the pavement, but it stuck to the grass, dirt and trees! Also cars and stuff like that.....I need a picture! I JUST remembered that! I am very happy and hyper because of the snow and horse-riding!! yaya!! I will show you  WHOLE bunch of pictures that I haven't yet! *jumps in the air* Yay!


1 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Hey Dreamstar, you won my giveaway! Come on over and check it out!! =D