Sunday, December 20, 2009

Teen Girl's Daybook-Week 10



Date...December 20
Starting time...8:10PM Eastern Time
Mood...annoyed
Outside my window...quiet....
I'm thinking...of a white CHristmas which we might not get!
I'm reading...Nothing
I'm listening to...My computer hum!
I'm wearing...long johns with a top for horse-riding
Yesterday, I...relaxed
I'm excited for...CHRISTMAS!
I'm sad because...we might not have a white Christmas!
I'm hungry for...nothing!
The song stuck inside my head is... Wild Horses-Natasha bedingfield.
I want...snow!
I love...White Christmas's!
I loathe...not White Christmas's!
This week, my goal is...to finish and buy the rest of Christmas Presents!
Did I meet last week's goal?...YEPPERS!
Ending time...8:12PM Eastern Time

*Sigh* I am going to be taking  break. Well...not really. But I won't be posting for the week of Christmas! I will only post IF something big comes up! I will also post about Christmas, the day after Christmas! LOL! I WOULD post on Christmas....but I'm not cause no one will be on! Kidding! I am taking a break though. So don't expect many posts this week! Though, AFTER Christmas I will be posting A LOT!!!! Have fun with your week!

Also, an example of what I would ONLY post about!

If it snows and STAYS! If something bad happens.... If something that will ruin my Christmas happens!

That's all I have! So bye until after Christmas!!!!!!!!!!



0 comments: