Monday, December 28, 2009

Try

Where I live there is a "cold warning". Our temperatures have suddenly dropped, and we are getting SNOW! I'm so happy! I went outside today to get some lovely pictures, but soon had to come back in. I had an umbrella, yes an umbrella, with me. Cause I just got a new camera and I want to be very careful with it... I didn't want it to get wet...hehehe...ya...It barely got wet so my umbrella worked! And I got some awesome pictures of December's snow! I'll put all pictures on here as soon as possible, well as soon as I learn how to get the pictures on. *rolls eyes* The instruction manual for this camera is VERY long. About   "....." that thick! Those little dots symbolize how thick it is.... with 178 pages and tiny writing. *sigh* I have a lot of learning to do! A lot of boring learning. I would like to learn how to do it all my self, but that's a little hard. Oh well. What can I do? Nothing I guess!


Try your best! If you still can't do it, look for help! You may be able to find something right around the corner!

3 comments:

[Lauren] said...

Sorry, Dreamstar! The link for the award didn't work on Random Boulevard, and I sort of misplaced it :) Can you please send it to me again?

enjoy the silence said...

have u read The Sight {book like Fell}?which comes first?Fell or The Sight?

☪Dream said...

I HAVE read Fell...but not The Sight. I'm not really sure which comes first, but I believe The Sight does...