Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Falalalalalalalala!

Christmas time is almost here! I hope everyone is finished their Christmas shopping! Cause I'm not! LOL! As you can see, this blog has a NEW Christmas makeover! It shall be here until the week school is let back in! THEN it will be back to my nice gray, cloudy, but beautiful makeover!

This makeover features the calendar of December with the 25 circled off! The header features my saying, and the winged horse with paw prints, mittens, marshmallows, a snowman, snowflakes and it is TRANSPARENT! WOOOOOOT! I know it is not the best transparency, but it took me hours to get this to be clear!

Hope you enjoy the bright new makeover! Have funa nd sorry I haven't been posting lately!

Also, Amri and the Cornet crazie....I will get your awards soon! I just need to make Amri's award then I can give them to ya guys!

Miranda, I need you to give me a blog you want me to make a header for! And give me some ideas as what you would like it to look like! =D

I am in a JOLLY mood!!!!

0 comments: