Thursday, November 12, 2009

Croak??

Croak?? No, there is no croak, but one from a very mad pre-teen girl!!!! I had a math test that the WHOLE class was able to bring home. There was this one question, that there was no answer to what they asked!!!!! EXCEPT for NOOOOO!!!! Here is the question-


"  Draw two triangles that have two sides(lengths) equal and one angle equal, but are not congruent."

So I try to do that. Only to find out that it won't work!!! They ALWAYS have to be congruent!!!! I spent a WHOLE hour trying to figure it out!!!! Then my dad helps me, and it works. Woe me. I was getting so frustrated. Grrr. I want to kill the people who ever made that question. Or at least severely damage there mind!!!!!

Eeeeppppp.... did I just say that??? I meant to say "I want to 'hug' whoever made that question. Or at least 'promote them in their job'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... I am realizing that the name "Just Fall", doesn't fit me anymore!!!! WolfShadows didn't either. I want something that reflects ME. Not my totem(spirit) animal or the season(part of "Just Fall's" name).I haven't thought of a name that is "me" yet. But I want it to do something with horses or animals... can you think of anything????? Also, expect a new makeover soon!!! Once I find a name!!!!! Yaaaa!!!

----------------------------------

Tomorrow I am going to my friends, Lauren's(not the blogger Petalstar Lauren), B-day party!!! WHOOT! It will be fun. The part starts at 6:30(or earlier!! =D) and ends the next day at 12:30( or later!! Wink, wink) Okay. Well I am going to post this now!!!!

0 comments: