Monday, November 16, 2009

MAKEOVER AND NEW NAME!!

I FINISHED THE NEW HEADER AND BACKGROUND!!!! I shall put them up RIGHT after this post!! The new name is...

WINGS OF A HORSE

There was a lot to choose from, but I decided on that one. The background and header look great also! I believe this will be the last time changing the name because this one reflects ME!! Yay! I am going to make this post short because I wan to put that header and background up!! And PLEASE enter the contest! There is a link under the header!!

6 comments:

Amri Valencia said...

I love it! Your blog looks great and the name is very cool.

☪Dream said...

Thanks!!

Zara said...

Hi Casey,

I like the header also, you have good taste!

☪Dream said...

Thanks Zara!!

(remember...my name is CASEY here...)

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Heyy uhh Casey.I like this setting! LOVE IT WA?Y BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE! Anywho....we ned to write in the book...*wink wink nudge nudge*

☪Dream said...

Thanks a lot!

I know!

Also. Faded Eyes!!!!! I need to see the 3 chapter before I can start on the 4!!! We decided that when I saw the first chapter! COME ON!!!