Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wa-o

Wa-o!! Today was....interesting.... I might say what happened....but I might not... Soooo.*rocks back and forth on heels* Oh!! Oh!!! Pick me!! Pick me!! *get's picked* Yes.... Today in french.....was so WEIRD!! My whole group (I will make a diagram sometime! =D Soon!) were laughing for no reason! I was the one who kept everyone laughing.... someone would do something that SEEMED funny, then I would let out a small laugh, then another person would start laughing!! It continued like that the WHOLE time!!!! LOL! Man oh man was that fun! My group ALWAYS are the ones you would here laughing or talking!! It's because we have these two guys in the group...they make NO sense, but are yet...funny!! LOL! Wa-o!!! SO FUN!




Well there you have it! The diagram of my group (click for a bigger picture!!)! I might do a diagram of the classroom another time!!! Oh and Jasper and Austin are the two guys(with Bart but he doesn't cause trouble) that keep on doing, or saying, stupid things!! Well....bye!!

3 comments:

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

lol! Nice Diagram! *sarcastic* :D

☪Dream said...

Thanks*sarcastic*

I thought you were going to enter the contest? Please. Just GUESS.

TeamJake4evr said...

Thats just like me n the two guys next to me we are always talking I'm like Holy c**** cuz they are pervs and one named nick asked a really perverted comment I was like Dude Shut up!Then the other is hitting my with a ruler so I stabbed him with my pencil.Then I punched him.Then this kid who is in the same row as me is from my class lastyear so we are always insulkting each other and a lot off times I'm like a guy around them rather then when I'm with my other friends.We all have a good time and get in trouble a lot.