Monday, November 23, 2009

Ughhhh....KILL ME NOW!!!

Please kill me. Please!! My throat is bothering me SOOOOO much! Every two minutes I start hacking it up!!! Please! It KILLS when I cough! Even LAUGHING or YELLING causes me to cough!!*cough* I took my temperature, but it was something like "35.6C".Stupid thing......  My nose is also runny and stuffy! I sort of want to stay home....LOL! OH!! OH!! OH!! I also have some GOOD news! I know right? GOOD news!

We got our science tests back!!!!! Out of 100% I got........Wait for it!!!!!!! P

85%
------
100%

Pretty good! i am happy with the mark! It is an

A

A pretty perfect A!!! YAy me!!!!

Just please....kill me or fix my throat!!!

------------------------------

S'mores-My Style:

Ingrediants-

Two chocolate chip cookies
One marshmellow
Two pieces of chocolate(caramel or milk)

Recipe-

First put one choco chip cookie on a plate.
Then put a piece of choco down.
If the choco is round, squish it to make it flat.
Then place the marshmellow on top of the chocolate.
Place the s'more(on the plate) into the microwave for 10 seconds, or until it is nice and puffy.
Take it out.
Place the second piece of choco on top.
Then squish it down with the second choco chip cookie.

Presto! You have a s'more that isn't really a s'more!

Warning:

This is ONLY in case you don't have the proper ingredients!!

S'mores-Proper Style:

Ingrediants-

Two pieces of jersey milk chocolate
One marshmellow
Two wafer crackers

Recipe-

Take the one wafer cracker and place it on a plate.
Take ONE piece of jersey milk choco and place it on top on top of the wafer.
Take the marshmellow and put it on top.
Then put it in the microwave for 10 seconds.
Take it out.
Place the second piece of jersey milk choco on top.
Then squish it down with the second wafer.

Presto! You have a s'more that is a real s'more!

4 comments:

zara said...

Hi Casey, congratulations on your science test!!!
I hope you are going to feel better tomorrow!!!!
Take some Advil or Tylenol. Take care.

☪Dream said...

Okay Zara. Thanks.

megan kristine said...

btw, yes, this will count for 2 entries! :)

megan kristine said...

I never thought of CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!! that's awesome! :)