Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hack!! Hack!!

Hack...Hack...yes. That's me! I am still not feeling too well, but I DID go to school! From 11:00 to 1:30 my stomach HURT SOOOO much! it was horrible! At lunch time I WAS going to go home, but we weren't allowed to go home then. So I waited, then my stomach got better. But I was still coughing it away! LOL! I took my temperature again: normal. Not a thing wrong! Actually it was pretty low for me.... I usually have around 36.0C. But I had 34.5C- 35.0C. Pretty low for MOI!!! LOL!

New contest thing because no one entered my last except Tsume(thanks...) and Olive Tree. This one...well here are the rules!!!

1. Comment underneath to maybe win a prize(header, award, avatar)
2. You may enter up to THREE times!
3. I will put numbers in a hat, and whichever number I pull out, that person wins!!!

So there you have it! Comment away! And you can also have an award that you've always wanted that I was awarded!!!






14 comments:

Amri Valencia said...

Bleh. I hate it when I get a stomach ache from coughing! I hope you'll feel better soon!

Does this mean I might get a prize?

☪Dream said...

You might! I will draw the results when we have more entries! So could you please spread the word?

Sally said...

um sorry but HELLO????????? can you please come up with your own ideas for contests? this is taken pretty much exactly from mine! i'd really appreciate it, because i would like my ideas to stay MINE.

Amri Valencia said...

Will do!

Sally said...

oops. wrong blog. sorry. i was mad at another blogger. not you. sorry. had the wrong blog.

Sally said...

call this a blog? ha!

☪Dream said...

Sorry Cornet crazie! I just REALLY lied the idea!! I should've asked....and I have seen thjis on other blogs....

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Hope you feel better soon!

☪Dream said...

Thanks! You are now in the contest!

☪Dream said...

*cough*

Bekah said...

Sorry about the cough and sickness, etc. :(
(Also, I think you handled the little anger blurb from the Cornet Crazy very well. ^^ I wouldn't feel too worried about copying her contest though...contests are copyright. ^^)

☪Dream said...

Thanks Bekah! I feel better...well not really. I still have the same cough. But what can you do? *shrugs*

I'll hold the results soon...

Amri Valencia said...

Really? I can't wait!

Amber said...

Glad you are feeling better, love the name of your blog!