Monday, November 30, 2009

Sick as a Dog, Litterly and Diversity Camp!

No. I am not sick as a dog. But my dog is! Yes, my dog Daisy is quite sick. She was throwing up ALL last night, as I heard from my parents, and she has not ate a thing ALL day! She EVEN refused some HAM! Think about it. A DOG refusing HAM! Dog+Ham=LOVE! LOL! She is also very.....not hyper? When we came in from shopping, she didn't even bark, as she always does. She came down, but not at all fast and and didn't even jump up, as she always does.....pray that she will get better!

In other GOOD news....I am going to Diversity camp tomorrow! It is an over-nighter....so it should be fun! It is with ALL the Gr.7's. Class trip I guess! We stay for the night, then come home to get reports at school! So I won't be here tomorrow! SEE YA!


2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I am praying for Daisy! Have fun on your trip! Be sure to tell us allllll about it. I'm very interested! :)

<3,
Eldarwen

Emma said...

Oh, I'm sorry about your dog... hope she feels better!
Also, I LOVE going on field trips/outings with my grade. I went to the National Aquarium with my grade - SO FUN!!! That was the best part of 7th Grade (so far). Have fun at camp!