Sunday, November 22, 2009

Teen Girl's Daybook-Week 7




Date...November 22
Starting time...7:27PM Eastern Time
Mood...annoyed by two certain people...
Outside my window...it is dark and most likely cold....
I'm thinking...of a pokemon....LOL
I'm reading...Chickon Soup for the Pre-Teen's Soul
I'm listening to...Breathless on my play-list
I'm wearing...pajama bottoms and an ugly sweater for horse-riding
Yesterday, I...saw New Moon
I'm excited for...Monday because then I can tell my friends something!!!
I'm sad because...I can't do anything...
I'm hungry for...s'mores
The song stuck inside my head is...
I want...Omen of the Stars
I love...horse-riding
I loathe...fighting with friends
This week, my goal is... To get good no my report card if I get it!!!!
Did I meet last week's goal?...I'm not sure....we haven't got it back yet!!
Ending time...7:31PM Eastern Time

Hi.  I am a little annoyed...by my brother. LOL! I want to evolve these two pokemon right now.....I want to tell my friends this awesome news about our Gr.5 teacher! My FAVE teacher EVERRRR!!! I CAN'T wait!! Well. There you have it!!


0 comments: