Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lotd and Lots

NEWS

There is still that contest going on a few posts down!!! Please enter!!!

In other news I have still not thought of a name!!!! HELP ME!!!! I need something....but I don't know what....

The party was good. But for some reason Lauren got mad at me...no idea why. But whatever!!! We had fun. I NEED to get this one cool bouncy ball thing that she had!!!!

...I really don't know what to talk about!! Except our science test got DELAYED!!!! 'Till TUESDAY!!! Monday is a P.A.Day for a board meeting so....YAY!!!!

6 comments:

Amri Valencia said...

Um, I don't know, Queen of Creatures? Writings of a Horse's Best Friend? That's all I can think of at the moment.

☪Dream said...

Hmmm.....I'll think because I have a WHOLE bunch of titles going through my head! Some good, some bad.....I have a blog post(saved as a draft) that has some titles. I might put one of yours up...

☪Dream said...

ALSO. PLEASE enter my contest! Below my header among those links it should say ~:~CONTEST~:~

Please click that and enter! I have only one entry so far...

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Hmm 'The Shadow of me & Aladdin'??I dont know!

enjoy the silence said...

-_- you can name it...'emotions of the horses'
*sorry for the dang playlist dang it!*

☪Dream said...

Hmmm...I think I have a name now. I'm actually going to start on a new header and background tomorrow!

It's okay Tsume. As long as we can "play nice". LOL.

And Miranda I don't really want Aladdin in it...Breathing With a Thoroughbred was that purpose. But I have a name. Thanks for suggesting something!

And PLEASE join my contest! Go to my links below my header and find "CONTEST"!!!