Friday, November 20, 2009

*Sigh*

Today well....I really don't understand. I am tired, upset(for no reason) and a little annoyed. I let Miranda borrow some books from me, from our school library, like more than a month ago!! She STILL hasn't given them back to me...so  I can't get new books.*sigh* Annoyed by that.....

Tired because I have had a long week, and it has been VERY horrible! I just want to jump onto Aladdin and ride off!!! Only if I could.....

Upset.... well I explained it up there.....no reason. I just am. Maybe because of the week, because I am annoyed and tired....because I just want to ride Aladdin!!!!

*sigh* So tired.... I want to read a book I haven't read before....I need to write my Christmas Wish List for my mom....*sigh*

I'm also on PineClan right now....I am trying to think who Strikekit's mate should be when she is older....I might make my own cat....but not sure...

*sigh* Also very bored....want to do something.....ramble.....ramble.....ramble......ramble.....

I believe we are getting report cards soon....first of Gr.7....*sigh* Time goes so fast. People die so fast..*sniff* "Sometimes fears come crashing down, and you can't take them anymore." That is a quote from me. In school we had to do a hero report. I did mine on my uncle. I might put it on here, ut change the names....

6 comments:

zara said...

Hi Casey, do you want to go out together tomorrow? Give me a call! Supposed to be nice warm day. Good night.

☪Dream said...

I'll call. And see. =D

Amri Valencia said...

*Hugs* I hope you'll be happier soon!

☪Dream said...

I deleted it for one reason. I did not like the way you worded it. Sorry. I do not hold a grudge. I also did not want some problems happening on my blog of people disagreeing with you. Then that will cause a little skirmish. Sorry. I swear I do not hold a grudge!

Thanks Amri. I needed that! *smiles* It's been confusing lately...

enjoy the silence said...

*sigh* seems as if i need to fix this.......

enjoy the silence said...

go to my blog 'clouded minds' and look at the first few posts....it may help